Everyone should have a career this satisfying!
Our Restaurant Managers help deliver an exceptional experience for our Team Members and Guests each and every day. They oversee the day-to-day operations of their restaurant with the goal of delivering excellence in all areas of service & hospitality and providing the highest quality food and beverage to our Guests. They take pride in developing our people and providing opportunity for growth.
Why does OUR HOUSE make a great home?
- GROWTH - We are a brand of 80+ restaurants nationwide with aggressive growth goal across the nation!
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT - 99% of our General Managers, Executive Chefs, and Directors of Operations are promoted from within, and 40% of our Restaurant Managers are promoted from Team Member positions.
- FUN - Fun is a huge part of our culture! With classic rock as your background music and the best Team Members and Managers out there, there are no boring days in the office here!
- STABILITY - Yard House is proud to be a part of the Darden Family of Restaurants – the world’s largest casual dining company.
- BENEFITS THAT MATTER - Restaurant Managers receive competitive base salary & quarterly bonus eligibility. Immediate eligibility for medical, dental and vision insurance, Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance, and Discounts at over 100,000 merchants (cell phones, gym, travel, auto, day care, clothes, etc.)
- Current, salaried management experience in a high-volume, full-service restaurant is preferred.
- Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service.
- Proven ability to lead and develop teams.
- Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution.
- Stable job history, which demonstrates upward career and salary progression.