The Executive Chef Partner is responsible for leading a team of culinary professionals that deliver high-quality, great-tasting food; proper food safety and sanitation procedures, and profitability. The Executive Chef contributes to building top line sales and guest count through the delivery of a competitively superior team member and guest experience. The Executive Chef supports the Culinary Development team to ensure menu items are executed with excellence in the restaurant.
* Proven success as head of kitchen operations in a high-volume upscale restaurant or high-end resort restaurant
* Strong passion for culinary excellence, wine knowledge, and service
* Proven ability to develop team
* Knowledge of systems, methods, and processes that contribute to great execution
* Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression