Represent LongHorn Steakhouse in responding to guest contacts. Assess the nature of the guest's communication and reply to all guests who provide data for doing so. Research, initiate and coordinate corrective action through field management and internal departments to restore guest delight and reconnect guests with their local restaurants. Act as a resource and guide for managers handling guest issues, providing recommendations for effective guest recovery.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess guest situations, probe for information and determine effective resolution
- Compose written responses to guests that support company policy and principles
- Proactively contact guests by telephone as needed for clarity and investigation of issues
- Clarify Darden and brand philosophy on a variety of topics
- Advise Operations Management and Directors of Operations on recommendations for guest recovery actions
-Ensure accurate completion of all administrative responsibilities and consistency of documentation in guest response database
- Provide insight to improve the guest experience by monitoring and evaluating contact trends
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Two years of experience with substantial contact with the public involving conflict resolution and problem-solving
- Two years of restaurant experience, preferably in full-service, casual dining restaurant, or demonstrated extensive knowledge of full-service restaurant operations gained in a support position
- Superior written communications with ability to creatively respond to guest concerns and questions.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Exceptional verbal communications with ability to win confidence and trust over the telephone
- Computer skills (Windows, MS Word, Outlook).
-A high school diploma or the equivalent is required
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professional demeanor with conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Expert organizational skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of organization and diverse people and understand different perspectives
- A "Being of Service" personal philosophy
- Willingness and ability to learn guest response system
- Flexibility to work overtime to accommodate work volume
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
-Excel and PowerPoint are a plus