The Sr. Analyst, CRM Strategy & Activation is responsible for enabling the CRM team to activate data across channels in order to increase guest frequency and value. This position collaborates with business partners across functions and brands, develops recommendations, and activates across channels to grow business.
The Sr. Analyst, CRM Strategy & Activation should have an idea of how to activate data across channels, as well as superb understanding of the email channel.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with CRM team and Digital Leads to support the development and implementation of data-driven marketing strategies, effectively leverage guest data, increase guest engagement through all channels (email, SMS, online display, social media and other channels).
- Provides day-to-day support of CRM activities; communicates as needed and ensures all projects are executed, and share learnings from other brands.
- Support guest data requests for a specific brand activity to be able to understand the type of guest who engages in regards to transactions, as well as the potential audiences.
- Creates and adheres to project timelines and calendars for projects leveraging guest data, email, partnering with Digital Leads and channel partners, etc.
- Contributes to the creation of test & learn recommendations for first party data activation in all appropriate channels.
- Develops hypotheses and identifies key KPIs, works with CRM leaders to align to source of data for measurement and feasibility of KPIs.
- Creates summaries of marketing plans and ahead of launch and recaps results at end of activation.
- Supports better ways of working, identifying opportunities for the overall team to become better, faster, stronger through in-depth process knowledge.
- Maintains a positive, can-do attitude combined with curiosity within the work group that is consistent with Darden's values.
- Develops and manages the documentation including SOPs.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with email, first-party data, and test & learn development and execution
- Understanding of importance of guest data
- Experience / working knowledge of first, second, and third party data
- Experience in developing, measuring and monitoring KPIs
- General understanding of digital media, and platforms where data can be activated
- General understanding of lifecycle-focused marketing
- Agency partnership experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a relevant field
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about learning how to analyze data to present recommendations and outcomes
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven track records of results orientation
- Strong basic analytical skills, and drive to excel in analytics overall
- Must be detail oriented
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and planning work tasks
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree (e.g. MBA)
- Track record of innovation and creative thinking
- Prior experience with ESP (such as Salesforce, Harmony, etc.) is preferred
- Prior experience with Campaign Management systems (Adobe Campaign) is preferred